UCLPartners supports individuals, organisations and health economies across the region to develop the capability and capacity to improve quality, patient outcomes and experience, alongside increasing efficiency.
From building the foundations of improvement knowledge, to creating peer-support networks, and leading specific programmes to improve the care that patients receive, we help to enable people to do more to increase their positive impact on health and care.
Our work focusses on six key areas:
- Training and development – Supporting individuals to increase understanding and develop the capability to lead and deliver improvement. Find out more about the opportunities, here.
- Network development – Developing a vibrant community of individuals to encourage peer support and shared learning. Find out more about our communities, here.
- Patient safety – Supporting organisations to develop high quality services through programmes and networks focussing on safety. Find out more about our work in patient safety, here.
- Patient, carer and public involvement and engagement – Ensuring patients and carers are central to the work of our partners and UCLPartners. Find out more about our PCPIE work, here.
- Knowledge management and digital solutions – Supporting the use of digital solutions, such as Life, to share learning and support improvement knowledge
Bespoke support – Supporting organisations from board to ward with their leadership and improvement needs to deliver high quality and effective care. To find out more about our bespoke support, contact us by email.
Kate Hall – Director of Capability Development
To find out more about our work, contact Rachel Penniston, Head of Quality Improvement and Capability Development programmes.