The UCLPartners board is the custodian of our values, overseeing the development and delivery of our strategy.
The UCLPartners board is supported by the Executive Group, Audit and Risk Committee, Nominations Committee and Remuneration Committee.
The role of the UCLPartners board is to:
- Act as the custodian of UCLPartners’ values – to be patient led, population focused, developed in partnership and delivered at pace
- Oversee the development and delivery of UCLPartners’ strategy to improve health and create wealth
- Be accountable for ensuring that company risks, legal responsibilities and resources are managed effectively
- Establish committees, sub-boards and groups for specific activities, such as the risk committee, remuneration committee and nominations committee
- Champion partnership working within organisations and institutions who are members of UCLPartners
- Create opportunities for collaborating with organisations and institutions outside of the partnership, who share our strategic goals.
Membership of the board includes the Chair, Managing Director, Academic Director and Chief Financial Officer of UCLPartners, with senior representatives across the partnership as well as individuals experienced in primary and community care commissioning, mental health, wealth creation and local government.
Our board meets four times per year. The upcoming 2017 dates are: 24 April, 19 June and 30 October. The agendas and minutes of UCLPartners Board meetings can be downloaded below.
|Meeting date||Meeting papers|
|16 January 2017||Agenda||Minutes|
|19 December 2016||Agenda||Minutes|
|19 September 2016||Agenda||Minutes|
|20 June 2016||Agenda||Minutes|
|22 March 2016||Agenda||Minutes|
|19 January 2016||Agenda||Minutes|
|20 October 2015||Agenda||Minutes|
|16 June 2015||Agenda||Minutes|
|21 April 2015||Agenda||Minutes|
|20 January 2015||Agenda||Minutes|
|21 October 2014||Agenda||Minutes|
|22 July 2014||Agenda||Minutes|
|22 April 2014||Agenda||Minutes|
|21 January 2014||Agenda||Minutes|
|22 October 2013||Agenda||Minutes|
|23 July 2013||Agenda||Minutes|
|23 April 2013||Agenda||Minutes|
For further information about the UCLPartners Board and for details of meetings prior to 2014 please contact Mindy Smith, Executive Assistant to the Managing Director, UCLPartners.