The UCLPartners board is the custodian of our values, overseeing the development and delivery of our strategy.
The UCLPartners board is supported by the Executive Group, Audit and Risk Committee, Nominations Committee and Remuneration Committee.
The role of the UCLPartners board is to:
- Act as the custodian of UCLPartners’ values – to be patient led, population focused, developed in partnership and delivered at pace
- Oversee the development and delivery of UCLPartners’ strategy to improve health and create wealth
- Be accountable for ensuring that company risks, legal responsibilities and resources are managed effectively
- Establish committees, sub-boards and groups for specific activities, such as the risk committee, remuneration committee and nominations committee
- Champion partnership working within organisations and institutions who are members of UCLPartners
- Create opportunities for collaborating with organisations and institutions outside of the partnership, who share our strategic goals.
Membership of the board includes the Chair and Managing Director, with senior representatives across the partnership as well as individuals experienced in primary and community care commissioning, mental health and local government. Our board meets four times per year.