We bring together those leading on implementing innovation across our region to share success and crowdsource solutions to shared problems. It is an opportunity to share real world examples of innovations being implemented in the region and how they can be rapidly translated to neighbouring organisations.
This is a closed event only for those working in primary care with an interest in innovation, including healthcare professionals, commissioners, and PCN Directors. It is a great way to hear about some of the innovation that has been taking place in our region and to share insights and learning.
This meeting will be based on the NHS 2022/23 priorities and the agenda includes:
- Dr Minal Bakhai, Clinical Director for General Practice Transformation and Digital First Primary Care at NHS England and NHS Improvement – Transforming the Model of General Practice
- Dr Nishchay Mehta, ENT Consultant at UCLH – Technology to support the elective recovery of Ear, Nose and Throat
- Asha Wimmer, Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, NELFT, and Dr. Jyoti Sood, NEL training hub lead – Using technology to enhance care for Learning disabilities
- Benjamin Bell & Gary McFegan, Healthcare Consulting – Change Management in North Central London
- New members in Cohort 6 of DigitalHealth.London Accelerator on what’s to come for primary care
- Katherine Smith, Operations Manager, PCN Accelerator, Benfleet PCN – Virtual Surgery Q&A
- Introduction to UCLPartners’ new CEO, Chris Laing
Sign up here to express interest.
We are always interested in hearing about successful innovations in primary care and for them to be shared with the group. To give a sense of our network meetings and the kind of innovations that people present, please take a look at our ‘Supporting partners innovations’ page.
For further information or to submit a request to present, please email: Nausheen.email@example.com