Mental Health and Behaviour Change programme
We are committed to improving health and care in mental health and deliver evidence-based solutions to address these pressing healthcare challenges for our population.
Our mental health and behaviour programme supports the development of sustainable, high-impact solutions with a focus on:
- children and young people
- those with dementia and their carers
- new ways of providing health care
- integration between mental and physical health services
- workforce diversity
Our mental health and behaviour change programme is guided by the following expert advisors:
- Professor Susan Michie: Expert Advisor for behaviour change.
- Professor David Osborn: Expert Advisor for the interface between physical and mental health and psychiatric epidemiology.
- Professor Steve Pilling: Expert Advisor for Psychological Interventions and IAPT