UCLPartners develops training within our partnership to support staff to have the knowledge, skills and tools to provide high quality, compassionate care.
Our aim is to ensure:
- We add as much value to healthcare professional training as possible
- We provide system-wide multi-professional leadership and capability development
- We provide core capacity in innovation, improvement and change
The management of post-graduate medical and dental education specialty training programmes will transfer from UCLPartners to Heath Education England (HEE) in 2017. This will happen in a staggered approach from 1 August to 3 October 2017. For more information about these changes please visit the UCLPartners Education Specialty Training page.
Throughout the period of transfer and afterwards, UCLPartners will continue to offer courses and an annual conference. Please visit our dedicated Education website for details www.uclpartnerseducation.com.
UCLPartners also develops training for all healthcare professionals in other areas within our partnership:
- Dementia awareness training
- Breaking down the barriers between physical and mental health
- End of Life Care (EOLC) education programme
- Quality and capability The team offer free training for partners on the basics of quality improvement (QI), measuring for improvement, patient and public involvement and leadership.
These education programmes are commissioned by HEE in north central and east London.
Check our upcoming events for the latest training dates.