UCLPartners develops training within our partnership to support staff to have the knowledge, skills and tools to provide high quality, compassionate care.
Our aim is to ensure:
- We add as much value to healthcare professional training as possible
- We provide system-wide multi-professional leadership and capability development
- We provide core capacity in innovation, improvement and change
UCLPartners develops training for all healthcare professionals in other areas within our partnership:
- Dementia awareness training
- Breaking down the barriers between physical and mental health
- End of Life Care (EOLC) education programme
- Quality and capability
These education programmes are commissioned by HEE in north central and east London.
Check our upcoming events for the latest training dates.