UCLPartners Proactive Care Framework Implementation Workbook
We have developed a new workbook for those of you who want to implement the UCLPartners Proactive Care Frameworks. The modules aim to help you understand the key concepts behind the frameworks, what they are and how to implement them successfully.
Currently module one, two, and three are available to download. Other modules are in development and will be coming to you soon. The workbook contains free resources to share with your teams including:
- Video case studies
- Recommendations for implementation
- Quality Improvement tools and templates
- Discussion forums for peer support
Module 1 – What are the Proactive Care Frameworks?
- Describe the context in which the UCLPartners Proactive Care Frameworks (PCFs) were created
- Recognise the benefit of adopting PCFs into your practice
- State the basic principles of UCLPartners Proactive Care Frameworks
Module 2 – Team roles
- Explain the workforce benefits of using the UCLPartners Proactive Care Frameworks
- Identify the tasks involved in completing the Frameworks and how your team can support implementation and delivery
Module 3 – Risk stratification
- Understand what risk stratification is and what the benefits are to incorporating risk stratification into the patient pathway
- The practice team is able to access and use the UCLPartners risk stratification searches
Module 4 – Module 4: Setting priorities (coming soon)
- Understanding your patient population data
- Set a goal with your team and improvement project objectives
- Agree how you will measure the changes to patient care
By completing the modules we hope you will be able to improve patient care by learning how to utilise the wider workforce and risk stratify patients safely.
To access the modules please complete the form below: