Opportunities to join the Q community open
Q is an initiative connecting people who have health and care improvement expertise across the UK. UCLPartners is working with the Health Foundation and NHS Improvement to help grow the Q community across north central and east London, Essex, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
The Q community is made of up a diverse range of people including those at the front line of health and social care, patient leaders, managers, commissioners, researchers, policymakers, and others. It is a network designed to support busy people with their current improvement work, on-going development and promote their visibility as a leader of improvement.
The benefits of joining Q
- Become part of a diverse community of other improvers
- Learn, share and get advice from a wider network of peers
- Get support with your improvement work and ongoing development
- Promote your visibility as a leader of improvement
- Access resources including on-line materials, national and regional events and activities, workshops, networks and sharing activities.
Those interested in joining Q will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience of improvement and reflect on how they can benefit and contribute to the community.