Our team of in-house experts provides bespoke advice, signposting and support for innovators and businesses with products and technologies on or close to market, or that may be ready to spread across the NHS. We also provide advice to our NHS partners regarding technologies that can support their response to COVID-19 and its impact on all services.
Innovations to support NHS services for long term conditions, cancer and mental health
As part of our ongoing work, we are interested to hear about technology and service solutions to support NHS services impacted by the response to COVID-19. In particular, solutions to:
- manage the backlog and likely increase in acute referrals
- support patients with long term conditions, cancer and mental health in community settings
- address cancer and cardiovascular investigations through contact-free or remote approaches
This call is for innovators who have a technology or service near to or ready for market. The support we can offer includes:
- Our team of in-house experts can provide bespoke advice, signposting and support for innovators and businesses. This call does not offer funding to companies.
- Our resources are focussed on products and technologies that are on or close to market, or may be ready to spread across the NHS. If you are at an earlier stage we can signpost to another organisation for help.
- Our team includes commercialisation and technology experts as well as clinical NHS Technology Advisors who engage with commissioners and providers across our region to support service innovation with technology adoption.
- UCLPartners is supporting a number of NHS programmes to support transition of service following the initial COVID-19 response and can advise if any are relevant to your innovation.
You can read more on our business support offer here on our What We Offer page.
If you have a product that relates to the above challenge, or the immediate COVID-19 response, please complete our Company Engagement Form.
If you have a medical or health related technology that falls outside of this challenge, we would still like to hear from you – please get in touch via the following form.