What we offer
Our team of in-house experts provides bespoke advice, signposting and support for innovators and businesses with products and technologies on or close to market, or that may be ready to spread across the NHS.
If your technology is at an earlier stage of development, we provide Market Insight Briefings to help you understand the healthcare ecosystem, the NHS and how AHSNs may be able to support you.
UCLPartners is keen to help companies understand a realistic path to adoption and procurement into the NHS. We often work with companies who have some compelling clinical evidence but very little research or insight into the market for their product or the real-world impact of implementation, both of which is imperative to help convince procurement.
What stage do you think your technology is at?
- Clinical Development: Product still needs development support from academic or clinical partners e.g. clinical trials or prototype development.
- Clinical Validation: Efficacy has been proven but the product has not been tested in a wider patient population or clinical setting , also to include health economic analysis.
- Need for Market Research: The ‘need’ for the product on a large scale is unclear, the business case and size of the market is unclear.
- Real World Validation: The use of the product in a real-world setting has not been tested, the usability and implementation process has not been defined.
- Spread: The product has compelling evidence to support scale up into other NHS organisations: to include budget impact models and a case study.