What we offer
The Commercial and Innovation team provide bespoke advice, signposting and support for innovators and businesses with products and technologies on or close to market, or that may be ready to spread across the NHS.
If your technology is at an earlier stage of development, we provide an NHS Insights briefing to help you understand the healthcare ecosystem, the NHS and how the AHSNs may be able to support you.
UCLPartners is keen to help companies understand a realistic path to adoption and procurement into the NHS. We often work with companies who have some compelling clinical evidence but very little research or insight into the market for their product or the real-world impact of implementation, both of which is imperative to help convince procurement.
What stage are you at and how can we help?
- Clinical Development: Product still needs development support from academic or clinical partners e.g. clinical trials or prototype development. We can signpost you to the right people to help you develop your idea.
- Clinical Validation: Efficacy has been proven but the product has not been tested in a wider patient population or clinical setting , also to include health economic analysis. We can signpost you to the right people to help you develop your idea.
- Need for Market Research: The ‘need’ for the product on a large scale is unclear, the business case and size of the market is unclear. Attending an NHS Insights briefing could be beneficial.
- Value Proposition: To demonstrate the value of the product or service to health and care providers and patients. You can find out more at our NHS Insights briefings.
- Real World Validation: The use of the product in a real-world setting has not been tested and the usability and implementation process has not been defined. We run our real world validation process in partnership with the innovator and a health or social care organisation.
- Spread: The product has compelling evidence to support scale up into other NHS organisations: to include budget impact models and a case study. If you have a product or service ready for sale to the NHS, please apply for an Innovation Surgery via our Company Engagement Form
For more information – get in touch with the team at email@example.com