The 12-month programme is guiding and supporting five NHS innovators, with a solution at proof-of-concept stage, to develop their product. They will receive deep knowledge and support to validate their products and develop a realistic route to market..
It is tailored to each Fellow’s needs and benefits include:
- Specialist sessions on topics including Value Proposition, Evidence Generation, Information Governance, Health Economics and Pitching for Investment
- Entrepreneurial skills workshops
- 1:1 consultancy and mentoring
- Brokering of NHS relationships
- Peer-to-peer support
- Hot desking at UCLPartners
By the end of the 12-month programme, the aim is for the Fellows to have developed their evidence generation plan, value proposition and business case, and implementation plan. They will also have an understanding of their route to market.