In partnership with the NCL Training Hubs, UCLP is delighted to offer webinars to support the approach to proactive management of LTCs
About this Event
UCLPartners has developed a series of frameworks for local adaptation to support proactive management of long-term conditions in post-COVID primary care.
Target audience: GPs, Practice nurses, HCAs, clinical pharmacists, PAs, Paramedics & other AHPs (these webinars are designed for Primary Care Clinicians of all professions and will introduce them in to how to benefit from the frameworks)
Learning outcomes: Clinicians will receive information, resources and an understanding of how to best approach proactive management of LTCs post Covid-19 recovery through a multidisciplinary approach.
Resources exist for Asthma, COPD, T2 Diabetes & Hypertension. AF & lipid management are in development. The resources include risk stratification approaches, digital tools, searches, self-management resources and pathways.
Further information about these LTC support frameworks:
These resources have been:
- Led by clinical team of GPs and pharmacists
- Supported by patient and public insight
- Working with local clinicians and training hubs to adapt and deliver
- Virtual by default
- Mobilising and supporting the wider workforce (including pharmacists, HCAs, other non-clinical staff)
- Step change in support for self-management
- Digital innovation including apps for self management and technology for remote monitoring
Find out how to use this support package here.
For any queries about the webinars please contact NCL Training Hubs on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for this event