We are running a pop-up university workshop Delivering the Five Year Forward View: Working collaboratively to prevent stroke – at the NHS England Health and Care Innovation Expo on Thursday 8 September.
The workshop, held between 1pm and 1.45pm in pop-up university area 6, is being run collaboratively by UCLPartners, the Health Innovation Network and Imperial College Health Partners.
The aim of the workshop is to share examples of innovative service redesign and technology impacts from the Atrial Fibrillation pathway in London. Workshop leaders will discuss the challenges in developing and deploying these service improvements and how these were overcome, and give valuable insight into the cost implications of pathway change.
- Dr Anja Drebes, Consultant Haematologist, Royal Free Hospital, London
- Helen Williams, Consultant Pharmacist for CVD, South London, Southwark CCG
- Sadia Khan, Consultant Cardiologist, West Middlesex University Hospital
- Ron Grant, CEO Upbeat Heart Prevention & Patient Support Group
- Dan Beattie, Head of HealthCare Government Affairs and Advocacy at Bayer
To register for your free place at the workshop, visit: www.england.nhs.uk/expo/expo2016/pop-up-university-2016/academic-health-science-network-workshops/
You must be a registered delegate to attend. For more information about the Expo visit www.england.nhs.uk/expo/
If you have any enquiries about the session please contact Anthony Anandan, Innovation Delivery Lead at Imperial College Health partners.