We suggest the following steps to use the training programme effectively:
- Understanding the background and context of the training – the “Why we have developed this training” section provides a short summary of the background of the project. The overview document provides detailed context and background to the training alongside insights and lessons learned. The pre-reading materials at the end of the overview document should help you to contexualise the learning before approaching the 9 sessions.
- Read session by session in order – these consist of training slides and material.
- Refer back to the competence to training map where needed – cross reference how we adapted the competence framework to fit into each training session. This can be found on page 48 of the overview document. If you want to review only the competence framework without the training sessions mapping, visit pages 7-13.
- Adapt the materials as you see fit for your local context – take our materials and adjust where relevant to your organisation
- Make sure to include original references where possible – we have referenced materials throughout the package, please retain these where adapting them.