Engaging in research is vital in addressing questions that arise in health and social care, producing new evidence and research to improve patient care.
This series of webinars presented by NIHR ARC North Thames Academy is inspired by our Becoming Research Active in-person workshop and intended as an introduction to engaging in research for frontline health and social care professionals with limited experience and knowledge of research.
This event will focus on :
- Different ways to disseminate research
- Different topics of applied research (clinical, public health, social care)
- Showcasing pre-doctoral, doctoral, post-doctoral research and in practice work
- How to include patients and research participants in writing up findings and sharing research
- Understand different ways to disseminate research
- Know how to share research with different audiences
- Identify ways of embedding research findings into practice
For more information about this series of webinars and the associated skills sessions, please click here.
REGISTRATION LINK NOT YET AVAILABLE.
Sign up for this event