Engaging in research is vital in addressing questions that arise in health and social care, producing new evidence and research to improve patient care.
This series of webinars presented by NIHR ARC North Thames Academy is inspired by our Becoming Research Active in-person workshop and intended as an introduction to engaging in research for frontline health and social care professionals with limited experience and knowledge of research.
This event will provide:
- An overview of the NIHR ARC North Thames and the role of the RPT in the collaboration in designing responsive applied research for local health and care services
- An overview of the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) London and how they support researchers through stages of research design and funding applications
- An overview of the NIHR Clinical Research Network (CRN) North Thames and what they offer to support study delivery in the local geographic region, and workforce development opportunities that are available
- Understand what process there is for planning research
- Know who can support development of funding applications and design of research
- Know what resources are available through the NIHR and when to contact them
- How to approach local departments and organisations for research support
For more information about this series of webinars and the associated skills sessions, please click here.
REGISTRATION LINK NOT YET AVAILABLE.
Sign up for this event