Are you a healthcare SME, innovator or entrepreneur interested in exploring export opportunities in the Middle East?
Do you want to understand how Arab Health 2022 can help you?
If you’re taking your first tentative steps towards international trade, or you have a potential opportunity in the Middle East but aren’t quite sure how to pursue it, then this webinar is for you.
The AHSN Network is here to support you on your international journey. We’ll bring together our key partners who are experts in the Middle East to help you understand how to proceed and how attending Arab Health can kick start your export plans.
At this event we will:
- Share expertise and experience from the AHSN Network, Association of British HealthTech Industries (ABHI) and healthcare industry exports who truly understand the region, market access, opportunities, and challenges
- We will also showcase some SME export success stories and provide you with a chance to learn from their experiences
- Provide an opportunity for you to make connections that will help you move forward with your export planning
Agenda and key speakers
- Welcome and introduction to the AHSN and Arab Health: Neville Young, Director of Enterprise and Innovation, Yorkshire & Humber AHSN
- Insight in to the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) healthcare market: Rami Rajab, Chairman, Mecomed, the Middle East and Africa Trade Association for Medical Devices, Diagnostics and Imaging.
- Overview on market access, opportunities, and challenges: Craig McLaren, Independent Consultant
- Arab Health, the Expo and the ABHI Pavilion: Paul Benton, MD, ABHI
- SME experience of Arab Health and working in the Middle East: Stuart Thomson, MD, Medovate
- Q&A Session with panel
Sign up for this event