Where we work
Our focus is to support partners in north east and north central London, south and west Hertfordshire, south Bedfordshire and south west and mid Essex. Our work also has impact across the UK and internationally.
Together, our partners cover a total of 26 boroughs in England and serve a population of over six million people.
The five Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) in the region are:
- East London Health and Care Partnership
- North London Partners in Health and Care
- BLMK Partnership (Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Luton)
- Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership
- A Healthier Future (Hertfordshire and West Essex)
We also host functions that have a wider regional or national reach, for example, the NHS Innovation Accelerator extends across England, DATA-CAN across four nations of the UK and the NHS North Thames Genomic Medicine Service Alliance covers North London and parts of Essex and Hertfordshire.