Do you have a new product or piece of tech ready for the NHS to adopt? Do you need help understanding NHS finances? Could you do with someone guiding you through the healthcare maze?
The UCLPartners innovation surgeries could be the answer! If your product, treatment or tech is near to market, we want to help you get it in the hands of healthcare professionals, and patients, as soon as possible. The innovation surgeries are your chance to meet with industry leaders to have a confidential and fully subsidised 60 minute conversation. In this session you will cover:
- How funding within healthcare might impact your NHS selling-in process
- Your market access strategy and how you can successfully approach healthcare purchasers
- Assessing your value proposition and making it more compelling and comprehensive
Next market insight briefing dates:
- Wednesday 13 February 2019, 1.30 – 3.30pm, UCLPartners, London
- Thursday 7 March 2019, 1.30 – 3.30pm, UCLPartners, London
Next innovation surgery dates:
- Thursday 31 January 2019, 1.30 – 3.30pm, UCLPartners, London
- Thursday 28 February 2019, 1.30 – 3.30pm, UCLPartners, London
- Wednesday 27 March 2019, 1.30 – 3.30pm, UCLPartners London
We support innovative projects and initiatives which:
- Demonstrate an evidence base of safety and effectiveness (this may be through research trials or through an evaluation process such as NICE Medical Technologies Evaluation Programme or Small Business Research Initiative).
- Have potential to deliver major improvements to healthcare outcomes and patient experience
- Are not yet widely deployed or used across the partnership but have the potential to be spread across the region more widely and quickly.
We’re particularly interested in products and services which could deliver significant improvements in our priority areas:
- Efficiency (i.e. productivity) improvements
- “Self care”(reducing reliance on healthcare resources)
- Avoidable emergency admissions
- Cardiovascular disease including renal
- Care homes