9 May 2022
The NHS Innovation Accelerator is an award-winning NHS England initiative delivered in partnership with the country’s 15 Academic Health Science Networks, hosted at UCLPartners.
The NHS Innovation Accelerator (NIA) Project Coordinator will work closely with all members of the NIA Team, providing administrative support wherever needed and report to the NIA Programme manager.
The Project Coordinator will be expected to liaise with NIA Fellows, external stakeholders, including the AHSN Network, NHSE/I, Clinical Entrepreneurs and SBRI.
- Coordinate resources effectively, ensuring that project documentation is prepared and shared in accordance with project timetables and
- Manage meeting arrangements for NIA internal team including the taking and distribution of agendas and action logs.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Fellows, colleagues and other stakeholders from partner organisations, ensuring clear and effective channels of communication.
- Provide regular updates to Fellows on matters of interest and requests for action.
- Support the NIA team to organise meetings, workshops & training events.
- Support the NIA governance by ensuring Board and Operational group meetings are booked annually in advance and that papers are professionally prepared (eg: proof read and collated).
- Support the finance function of the NIA through creating and logging of POs, liaising with suppliers and the UCLP finance team, and following through on any requests for financial support.
- Support the Communications and Engagement Manager on the MyStory series and website upkeep.
- Act as a central point of contact for the programme to filter and share information including managing the NIA Inbox, responding to requests from Fellows in the first instance and forwarding them on as needed.
Date of Interview: Tuesday 17 or Wednesday 18 May 2022.