Mental Health and Behaviour Change Project Support Officer
31 May 2021
Approximately 1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem each year. We are supporting the development of sustainable and high impact solutions to improve the mental health of our population. We aim to address the “treatment gap” in mental health – the difference that exists between the number of people with mental health issues who needcare and those who receivecare. Our work seeks to increase the availability of mental health treatments without increasing the cost, through developing, evaluating and spreading innovative approaches and partnerships.
- Provide PA and diary management to the Head of
- Coordinate resources effectively, ensuring that project documentation is prepared and shared in accordance with project timetables and
- Manage meeting arrangements for the MH&BC team including the taking and distribution of minutes, action logs, project plans
- Build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders from partner organisations, ensuring clear and effective channels of communication.
- Ensure that regular reporting arrangements are in place to keep the MH&BC team, programme boards and key stakeholders are kept
- Support the MH&BC team to organise meetings, workshops & training events.
- Act as a central point of contact for the MH&BC programmes to filter and share
- Educated to degree level or equivalent vocational qualification(s)
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge
- Be highly pro-active and able to work on multiple workstreams at any one time
- Have problem solving skills and ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise
- Have knowledge of administrative procedures
- Ability to learn quickly
- Carry out duties in a way that supports equality and values diversity. This responsibility includes your actions in relation to service users, carers, work colleagues, people in other organisations and members of the public
Closing date for application: 31st May 2021
Date of Interview: W/c 14th June 2021