A core aim of UCLPartners is to help our partners develop the capability and skills required in order for them to deliver high value healthcare. We have a number of key areas of focus, two of which are solely on building quality improvement (QI) capability and capacity for both UCLPartners own core staff / programmes and also our partners.
Introduction to Quality Improvement
This one day session is aimed at anyone interested in learning about the methodology and models UCLPartners use to support quality improvement work, covering all the basics necessary to understand and participate in QI initiatives.
This is an exciting (FREE) opportunity to learn the key methodology of quality improvement and how to get started. These workshops are open to all Nurses and Allied Health Professionals working within UCLPartners associated Trusts as well as all non-clinical members of staff. This is also open to Postgraduate trainees and those in the Frontier (SASG) programme.
For all Non UCLPartners who are interested there will be a charge of £50 for a full day workshop.
- be able to describe the Model for Improvement and Plan, Do, Study, Act cycles
- be able to construct a Driver Diagram
- understand the specifics of measuring for Improvement
- know how to read and use a Statistical Process Control chart
- understand how to plan and carry out a test of change