The Accelerator, DigitalHealth.London’s first major project, aims to support the highest potential digital health businesses to work with the NHS and the wider healthcare sector to develop and deploy their products as solutions to some of the most pressing challenges facing health and social care.
This is a unique opportunity to meet digital health companies at the forefront of the digital health industry in London. The programme is a collaboration between UCLPartners and the two other London Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs); Imperial College Health Partners and the Health Innovation Network, plus MedCity and CW+. The programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
When: Thursday 7th September, 08:30 – 14:15
Where: The Kia Oval, Ashes Suite, Harleyford Street, London, SE11 5SS
- Find out about the latest innovations addressing patient care, safety, efficiency and cost-effectiveness (as outlined in the Five Year Forward View).
- Be the first to hear about our second cohort and their exciting new innovations: find out how they could help transform services in your organization.
- Be the first to know what the Accelerator and its 31 digital health companies (SMEs) have achieved in year one.
- Join us in celebration of the achievements of NHS staff and clinicians who played an instrumental role in adopting new digital health technology
- Listen to a superb panel from champion organisation Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust, who are showcasing specific digital solutions selected and adopted from the first cohort.
- A fantastic networking opportunity: meet with other NHS leaders and digital health companies.
After a coffee break, we will officially reveal the names of the second cohort. Each company will remain under a press embargo until then.
The event is aimed at senior stakeholders interested in innovation and driving change within the NHS. If you would like to sign up please contact Dee Dinneen, Project Manager at email@example.com.