‘At-scale general practice’: contribution of the non-medical workforce offers an opportunity to learn more about the incredible potential for non-medical professionals to support general practice at scale and other new models of primary care delivery.
Modality Partnership will showcase their use of non-medical workforce in practice teams, and delegates will also have a chance to hear reflections from local staff supporting new models of primary care including a Healthcare Assistant, Physician Assistant and Practice-based Pharmacist. Dr Rachel Roberts (Head of Primary Care Education and Development at Health Education England NCEL) will provide insight into the local picture.
The event will close with a facilitated panel discussion allowing you to share learning with peers, and is followed by a drinks reception providing the opportunity to network with local leaders in primary care.
Download the full agenda here.
Time: 6-8pm (registration from 5.30pm), refreshments at start and drinks reception following event
Chair: Professor Martin Marshall (Programme Director – Primary Care Development, UCLPartners)
If you have any queries about the workshop or the UCLPartners Primary Care Development programme, please contact:
Preeti Sud, Programme Manager, Primary Care Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This event has now passed. You can download the slides and notes below:
- ‘At-scale general practice’: introduction and workshop aims (Professor Martin Marshall, UCLPartners)
- Contribution of the non-medical workforce to news model of primary care (Nina Jhita, Modality Partnership)
- Physician associates in general practice (Ghazaleh Pardakhtchi, Physician Associate, Canberra Old Oak Surgery)
- Practice based pharmacists (Gupinder Syan, Practice Based Pharmacist, Islington)
- Contribution of the non-medical workforce – local enablers (Dr Rachel Roberts, Health Education England)
- Brief notes from workshop