Health and care professionals
We offer a range of support for health and care professionals who work in our partnership.
Our work includes
- Proactive care frameworks: We have built proactive care frameworks to support primary care teams to continue effectively managing patients with long-term CVD and respiratory conditions. The frameworks are based on new pathway development, virtual consultations, digital solutions and optimal use of the wider primary care team.
- Non face-to-face (virtual) consultations: We have developed a comprehensive guide to setting up non-face-to-face clinics, plus additional resources.
- Patient safety: We lead large-scale patient safety initiatives and build the skills of staff to improve services themselves.
- Quality Improvement: We support individuals and organisations across our region to develop the capability and capacity to improve quality, patient outcomes and experience, alongside increasing efficiency.
- Workforce development: We provide a range of training and education programmes to support health and care staff to have the knowledge, skills and tools to provide high-quality, compassionate care.
- Supporting the NHS to adopt new products and services: We help NHS organisations in our region to identify and implement clinically proven, cost-effective products and services that are ready for NHS adoption and spread.
Explore our Training and events calendar for our latest opportunities.