Our AHSC membership and structure
Our AHSC members
We bring together a cluster of world-class Universities and NHS Trusts to drive a pipeline of innovative research, to tackle the most pressing health challenges facing society.
The AHSC combines the expertise of five hospitals and three universities located within a three mile radius.
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Queen Mary University of London
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Our AHSC brings together the world-leading expertise of 4 NIHR Biomedical Research Centres hosted across our partnership, to focus on the most pressing health challenges for our population.
The centres are: